And at Skipton the congregation has increased so much, that Mr Garforth has enlarged the chapel, so as to contain twice the number it did. It is still filled, and about a hundred have been lately brought to God in that small town.
The marker is where the first church was built in 1796. The current building was built in 1811. It has been converted into flats.