Through the Divine blessing attendant on a protracted meeting at Clavering, conducted by Mr R. Eliglen, a revival of religion took place, and many souls were brought to the Saviour. A neat chapel was soon afterwards erected there.
From, 'The History of the Primitive Methodist Connexion from its origin', by John Petty, 1860, p346.
[caption id="attachment_20212" align="aligncenter" width="2448"] PM Chapel, Clavering - now a house.[/caption]