Her little Society continued to prosper. The want of more ample and suitable accommodation than the placeAnn Carrhad hitherto occupied forcibly struck her mind and she arranged and adopted plans for meeting the necessity of the case. An eligible site of ground, situated in the Leylands, in the very heart of a vast and most ignorant and depraved population, was selected and purchased; and on the 7th of March, 1825, the first stone of the chapel was laid. In 1826, another chapel was built in Brewery Field, Holbeck; and in 1837, a large School Room in Jack Lane, Hunslet.
The building of chapels took up most of her time, so she had no time to be the revivalist she was,