Evangelical special services have been going on for twelve weeks with unabated attention. The committee in charge of these is composed of men of all evangelical denominations, the secretary being a merchant of the town and a member of the Society of Friends. Excellent results have followed these meetings- many inquirers have waited to be spoken with each night, and the attendance and interest, continue still unabated.
From 'The Witness' 26/2/1875.
It is assumed that the meetings took place here.